Services we can provide include but are not limited to:
- The Premier Service
- Quantitative Services
- Qualitative Service
- Written Services (Pre Research)
- » Original Title Creation
- » Primary Research Proposals
- » Hypothesis Formulation & Revision
- » Literature Reviews
- » Project Management Reports & Gantt Charts
- » Methodologies
- Analysis & Presentation Services
- Written Services (Post Research)
- » Results Analysis
- » Critical Commentaries
- » Future Research: Recommendation Service
- » Feasibility Studies
- » MBA Entrepreneur Units
- Viva Presentation Services
- International Services
- Miscellaneous Services
- Consultation Services
Diagrams provide a useful way of analysing statistics and an equally effective way of displaying data in a reader-friendly fashion.
This is of particular importance when presenting data in a meaningful manner to non-experts.
No matter what your requirements, Oxbridge Primary Research will find the perfect way of presenting your data. Our researchers use their considerable expertise to display your results using a range of diagrams.
Types of diagrams
Our experts are adept at many different types of diagram:
- • Flow diagrams
- • Object-Orientated Diagrams
- • Entity Relationship Diagrams
- • Log Time-Charts
- • Scatter Diagrams
This list is not exhaustive, and if the type of diagram you require is not stated above, then one of our researchers will almost certainly be familiar with it.
Speak to us
If you are interested in using our diagram service, then one of our Primary Research Advisors would be happy to discuss with you all of the details.
To discuss The Tables service with one of our advisors, please call 0207 391 9038 or contact us via our contact form.